When you combine a journal with the Emotional Freedom Technique (or Tapping), you've got an amazing resource for your emotional self-care!
One way to deal with overwhelming emotions is to find a healthy way to express yourself. When you have a problem and you're stressed, keeping a journal can help you identify what’s causing that stress or anxiety. Once you’ve identified your triggers, you can work on a plan to resolve the problem and reduce your stress.
EFT-Tapping is a powerful healing method that helps to manage anxiety, reduce stress, and break free of unhealthy patterns. The Start Within Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping) Journal offers a secure place to record your journey with EFT! Regular use of this Journal can help you:
* Identify negative thoughts and habits
* Prioritize problems, fears, and concerns
* Track emotions so you begin to recognize stressful triggers
* Create opportunities for positive self-talk and self-affirmation
This Journal will be useful whether you're new to EFT-Tapping or are an experienced tapper; whether you tap alone or with a Tapping practitioner. By using this Journal regularly, you'll be able to see your progress over time. Print copies of the Journal prompt and Notes pages to write long-hand, or type directly into the document. If you type into the document, be sure to re-save the file with the date so you retain all versions to review previous sessions.
The e-journal includes instructions on the Emotional Freedom Technique (or Tapping) process, diagrams of key tapping points, and sample statements to help identify issues to tap on.
- The e-journal includes instructions on the Emotional Freedom Technique (or Tapping) process, diagrams of key tapping points, and sample statements to help identify issues to tap on.
- Size7.48 MB
- Length13 pages